Friday, May 1, 2009

Dear Joe Biden: I'm coming for you next, maricon

Honestly, can't this buffoon manage to go a week without putting his foot in his mouth? This morning he goes on the Today show and says he's told everyone in his family not to fly on planes or ride in a subway or sit in any kind of confined space, because all those places are likely just massive breeding grounds for me. He's right, but still. Now the White House and all the Democrats are flipping out trying to mop up Joe's mess, yet again. This time they're hoping they can keep Bigmouth from singlehandedly shutting down the entire airline industry and all public transportation in the United States. Well, I've already nailed one guy in the Obama administration. And listen up, Joe Biden. I'm coming for you next. I mean it. You can run, but you can't hide. You want to talk smack about how you're going to avoid me? I'll have you bleeding from your butt within a week. You mark my words. You're mine, you big bozo.

No comments:

Post a Comment