Friday, May 1, 2009

Mild? I'll show you mild, ese

So now, just to taunt me, they're going around saying I'm not that bad after all. I'm "mild," is how they put it. Money quote:
Scientists studying the virus are coming to the consensus that this hybrid strain of influenza -- at least in its current form -- isn't shaping up to be as fatal as the strains that caused some previous pandemics. In fact, the current outbreak of the H1N1 virus ... may not even do as much damage as the run-of-the-mill flu outbreaks that occur each winter without much fanfare.
Scientists, listen to me on this. Are you trying to make me mad? Is that it? When you say that I can't hold a candle to the 1918 virus, do you not realize that this just makes me more incensed? Oh, and now you're saying that I "lack certain molecular signatures." Ese, are you loco? Do you really want to mess with me like this? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment